Monday, March 23, 2015

Duet



Acrylic on Canvas - 18" x 24"
Watercolour on Paper
2" x 3"
The left one was a miniature painting I did it in watercolour. It is only 2" x 3". There were lots of things in the location including fences and other cars. I particularly liked the car parked at the corner beside the house, so I simply eliminated other objects and only painted the house and the car.

A couple of days ago, I found a canvas with the texture made by drywall compound. So I decided to paint it again in acrylic.


Egg Tempera on Panels; one is in 4” x 4” and another is 18” x 18”. 
My friend has a lovely bossy cat. He has his own characters and only my friend knows exactly what he wants. No one can touch him but my friend! I love him so much too. He has different kinds of facial expressions. Want to know how to paint this? Visit: http://perrychow.net/impressionoflife.html



No comments: