Thursday, July 9, 2015

Goddess Project #1 - Selene


July 8, 2015 (2nd Session)
June 24, 2015 (1st Session)
2nd Session:
I started another new one on 140lb CP Arches which gave me more control and a better result of watercolour effects. I spent lots of time on depicting her face for the focal area of the painting.


1st Session:
Tonight I started this project at DVAC. A beautiful lady was dressed as Selene, Greco-roman lunar goddess. I brought my drawing pad and a watercolour box. Finally, I decided to do the watercolour and love the way I painted her hair lighter and flying in the wind. 
Lovely music, awesome people and beautiful works! What else is better than this to forget everything and just focus on? I really love the dressed model in a particular theme and the same long pose for few weeks. It allows you to plan and execute your idea. 

第一節
有一段時間沒去人體寫生了。今次參加的和以往的很不一樣,模特兒在四個星期都穿著有主題的衣服,並且擺同一個姿勢,我們可以有更多時間創作,當然也可以做速寫。
由於時間足滿,我們可以邊畫邊檢視自己的畫再作修改等,而且氣氛很輕鬆,我們一邊聽音樂,一邊畫畫。最初我還不知道想用什麽媒體,所以同時帶了素描和水彩工具,最後還是畫了水彩。我喜把她的頭髮畫得飄逸一點,且像有點風吹著的樣子。

No comments: