Saturday, September 5, 2015

Rosetta McClain Gardens - DVAC Plein Air Day













Modified in Studio


It was a warm and sunny day. I thought it would be crazily warm, but it was cool with the breeze from the lake in the gardens. This time I didn't paint the gardens in the middle and painted the trees instead.

Lots of different greens here, I introduced other colours in my painting. Pushing the left trees backward and created a misty atmosphere. It's always fun and challenging to change the light and mood on the location. I think to put something in the middle of the ground but still considering what should be there.

We had lunch around 12:30 pm together and chatted. It was fun to see everyone's paintings, very inspiring. Sharing food was great too. Another highlight was to see everyone's setting, tools and materials. Awesome!

I put a dog and add more background in my studio.


No comments: