Monday, June 13, 2016

Riverdale Farm


It was the first time I went to the Riverdale Farm. The farm is not huge and it has everything. It is located on the east side of the downtown area, a very convenient location. However, it was not very crowded even on Saturday.

The night before the weather forecast said there would be a thunderstorm next morning. Someone asked if I would still go. Well, I had to because I was one of the hosts and in case someone showed up. Surprisingly, the sun was shining when I woke up in the morning.
You can find chicken, goats, horses in the farm as well as beautiful buildings and architectures. I didn't walk around because I needed to save my time for the painting. So I picked where is the favourite of everyone to paint. I chatted with people, walked around to take photos while I was painting. I left during noon and it had been 3 hours already.

第一次去Riverdale Farm,很喜歡!雖然今天是星期六,但遊人不是很多。前天天氣預告說會有風暴,有畫友問我還去不去,我說去,因為我怕到是有人會去,見不到我們畫會的人。怎料今早起來,陽光普照!這農場在市中心近東面。農場內有雞有羊有馬等,亦有一些頗有特色的建築物,為了爭取時間,我沒有把整個農場遊覽一遍,和大部份人一樣,在羊和雞欄寫了一幅畫,有時又走開影相,有時又跟途人聊天,不知覺間已是中午,又要趕著回去。

No comments: